Fire in the Locomotive of the Fast Train from Sofia to Burgas
The locomotive of the fast train from Sofia to Burgas has lit up in the area of Dolno Ezerovo railway station, reports "24 hours".
The incident happened yesterday around 10pm. Two teams of the fire brigade were sent to Burgas. Extinguishing of the fire continued for some time, the electricity in the area was stopped.
According to preliminary data there are no injured passengers. The people are taken out of the wagons and were transported by bus to the train station in Burgas.
The reasons for the fire are still unclear.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Shooting at a Bus in Kosovo, Young Students were Killed
- » Macedonian Media on the “Struma” Tragedy: Both Bus Drivers were not Employees of “Besa Trans”
- » Confirmed: 45 are the Dead in the Burned North Macedonian Bus
- » A Methane Explosion killed 52 people in a Russian Mine
- » Human Error is the Leading Version of the Tragedy on the “Struma” Highway, Victims are 44
- » The Burned Bus belonging to "Besa Trans" did not pass Customs Inspection on the Macedonian Side