Zoe Saldana From Avengers: Infinity War Received a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
The amazing Zoe Saldana’s was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, reported "ContactMusic", quoted by BTA.
This is the 2637th star on the famous Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Actress's husband- the Italian artist Marco Perego, their three children - the 3-year-old twins Bowie and Sai and the 14-month-old Zen attended the opening ceremony. The famous director James Cameron, who is best known for the movies: "Aliens," "Titanic" and "Avatar," also came to the event.
Zoe Saldana thanked her husband and her children in her speech during the Walk Of Fame ceremony
The actress made her screen debut in 1999 in an episode of the series "Law and Order". A year later, she debuted in the movie "The Center Stage". Saldana is best known for the role of Lieutenant Uhura in Star Trek, Neytiri in Avatar and Gamora in Guardians of the Galaxy.
"Her character, Uhura, Neytiri, and Gamora, with their strength, courage, determination, and convictions are role models for young women," said director James Cameron.
- » Bulgaria Officially Returns to the Venice Biennale in 2019
- » The World’s Most Expensive Painting Sold at Auction Is Missing, and the Louvre Abu Dhabi Isn’t Panicking
- » The Most Expected Movies of 2019
- » Stolen Painting of Mrkvička was Discovered at Flea Market in Sofia
- » January 13 - Day of Bulgarian Cinema
- » Thousands of People are Expected for the Opening Event of Plovdiv as the European Capital of Culture