Valentin Radev: Bulgaria Can't Leave NATO or The EU
"We can't leave NATO and the EU.'', Minister of Interior Valentin Radev said in Sandanski.
"At the Council of the EU where I attended, I will tell you that Bulgaria has never had a better protection since the country is in NATO. We would not be able to defend ourselves, buy machinery, protect our borders without NATO. Bulgaria is not a small country, despite the opinion of many people. We are a medium size country in Europe, but Bulgaria will not be able to cope alone with so many challenges. It manages to do that because of the EU and NATO. No exit from the EU! This is a closed page that strives for a bright future ...."Radev said in a response to Valentin Mareshki's request for a referendum on leaving NATO.
- » Cohesion Policy: EU Invests in the Trams of Sofia
- » 330 Meetings and Conferences Held in Bulgaria as Part of its EU Presidency
- » Bulgaria will Set up a Mechanism to Protect the Poor when the Euro is Adopted
- » EU Commissioner Gabriel on Attack Against Facebook
- » PM: Decision on Hungary Taken at Government Operative Meeting has no Legal Value but has Moral Significance
- » Bulgaria Stands Behind Hungary and Against Brussels