Valentin Radev: Bulgaria Can't Leave NATO or The EU
"We can't leave NATO and the EU.'', Minister of Interior Valentin Radev said in Sandanski.
"At the Council of the EU where I attended, I will tell you that Bulgaria has never had a better protection since the country is in NATO. We would not be able to defend ourselves, buy machinery, protect our borders without NATO. Bulgaria is not a small country, despite the opinion of many people. We are a medium size country in Europe, but Bulgaria will not be able to cope alone with so many challenges. It manages to do that because of the EU and NATO. No exit from the EU! This is a closed page that strives for a bright future ...."Radev said in a response to Valentin Mareshki's request for a referendum on leaving NATO.
- » Bulgaria is the Worst in the EU Ranking on the Rule of Law for 2018
- » Rights of Bulgarian Citizens in the UK Will Be Guaranteed Even After a Hard Brexit
- » International Companies Awarded Bulgarian Students in Brussels
- » Sales of Diesel Cars Fall Across the EU, Excluding Bulgaria and Estonia
- » The European Commission Again Lowered Bulgaria's Economic Growth Estimate for 2018
- » The Minimum Wage in Bulgaria is 286 Euro, in Luxembourg - 2071 Euro