Valentin Radev: Bulgaria Can't Leave NATO or The EU
"We can't leave NATO and the EU.'', Minister of Interior Valentin Radev said in Sandanski.
"At the Council of the EU where I attended, I will tell you that Bulgaria has never had a better protection since the country is in NATO. We would not be able to defend ourselves, buy machinery, protect our borders without NATO. Bulgaria is not a small country, despite the opinion of many people. We are a medium size country in Europe, but Bulgaria will not be able to cope alone with so many challenges. It manages to do that because of the EU and NATO. No exit from the EU! This is a closed page that strives for a bright future ...."Radev said in a response to Valentin Mareshki's request for a referendum on leaving NATO.
- » Bulgarian Women are Last in Europe in Terms of Participation and Skills in the Digital Sector
- » The EP Will Vote on a Resolution on the Accession of Bulgaria and Romania to Schengen
- » MEP: It Would be Wise to End Clock Change in 2020
- » BNB Governor: The Adoption of the Euro will not Generate Unhealthy Inflationary Impulses in Bulgaria
- » 113 Bulgarian Municipalities will Receive Vouchers for Free Internet from the EU
- » Eurostat: Sofia Airport is on the 63nd Position Among the 150 Airports in the EU