Valentin Radev: Bulgaria Can't Leave NATO or The EU
"We can't leave NATO and the EU.'', Minister of Interior Valentin Radev said in Sandanski.
"At the Council of the EU where I attended, I will tell you that Bulgaria has never had a better protection since the country is in NATO. We would not be able to defend ourselves, buy machinery, protect our borders without NATO. Bulgaria is not a small country, despite the opinion of many people. We are a medium size country in Europe, but Bulgaria will not be able to cope alone with so many challenges. It manages to do that because of the EU and NATO. No exit from the EU! This is a closed page that strives for a bright future ...."Radev said in a response to Valentin Mareshki's request for a referendum on leaving NATO.
- » What are the Electoral Attitudes in Bulgaria Before the Start of the European Election Campaign?
- » Liliana Pavlova: The Key to What Europe We Want is in the Hands of Young People
- » Bulgaria is Applying for the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Bulgaria is the Fourth in Europe in Respect to Price Growth
- » The European Commission Supports the Improvement of the Business Environment in Bulgaria
- » EC: The Important Thing is That With the Bulgarian Authorities We Are Conducting a Constructive Conversation on the Implementation of the Recommendations