Valentin Radev: Bulgaria Can't Leave NATO or The EU
"We can't leave NATO and the EU.'', Minister of Interior Valentin Radev said in Sandanski.
"At the Council of the EU where I attended, I will tell you that Bulgaria has never had a better protection since the country is in NATO. We would not be able to defend ourselves, buy machinery, protect our borders without NATO. Bulgaria is not a small country, despite the opinion of many people. We are a medium size country in Europe, but Bulgaria will not be able to cope alone with so many challenges. It manages to do that because of the EU and NATO. No exit from the EU! This is a closed page that strives for a bright future ...."Radev said in a response to Valentin Mareshki's request for a referendum on leaving NATO.
- » Bulgarian Minister of Agriculture: 288 Guest Houses Funded with EU Money are Being Inspected
- » Wide Variation of Consumption Per Capita Across EU Member States
- » European Court Organizes Round Table on Effective Investigations into Killings and ill-treatment in Sofia, Bulgaria
- » Sofia Lost the Race for the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Today, It Will Become Clear Whether Sofia Will be the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Bulgarian Regional Ministry Imposed Sanctions for BGN 22.6 Million for Violations of EU Projects