Massive Sinkhole Opens up in New Zealand (Video)
After a heavy rains, a giant hole appeared along the northern coast of New Zealand. Such phenomena occur in this region of the country. The size of the new crater, however, is impressive - it is about 200 meters deep and about 30 meters wide.
- » The Donald Trump Administration Will Leave 700,000 People without Food Stamps
- » The Chinese National Bank Will Conduct Tests for the Introduction of Digital Currency
- » The EU Council Wants Investments and Enhanced Common Action against Hybrid Threats
- » Jihadist Attack in a Hotel in the Somali Capital - there are Injured
- » A Second Australian State Legalizes Euthanasia
- » Johnson: If we Don't Win the Election, Brexit Will be "Very Difficult" to Implement