Massive Sinkhole Opens up in New Zealand (Video)
After a heavy rains, a giant hole appeared along the northern coast of New Zealand. Such phenomena occur in this region of the country. The size of the new crater, however, is impressive - it is about 200 meters deep and about 30 meters wide.
- » The Border Checkpoints through which the “Green Corridors” Border for Supply of Goods will Pass are now Clear
- » The COVID-19 Death Toll in the US has Exceeded 4,000 People
- » Russia has Sent a Humanitarian Aid Plane to the United States
- » Today is April Fool's Day
- » Good News from China 92% of COVID-19 Patients are Cured
- » The Pandemic is still on the Rise: Over 800,000 Infected and more than 38,000 Deaths Worldwide