Massive Sinkhole Opens up in New Zealand (Video)
After a heavy rains, a giant hole appeared along the northern coast of New Zealand. Such phenomena occur in this region of the country. The size of the new crater, however, is impressive - it is about 200 meters deep and about 30 meters wide.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Islamic State: The Coronavirus Pandemic is a Punishment for Our Enemies
- » First Private Astronauts Postponed Their Flight with Space X Due to the Bad Weather Conditions
- » A New Spacecraft Will be Launched Towards Mars This Summer
- » Another Dark Week in Brazil - total number of cases over 374,800
- » 5G Technology is Being Tested in Slovenia
- » Mystery Rocket was Launched in Space this Sunday