Massive Sinkhole Opens up in New Zealand (Video)
After a heavy rains, a giant hole appeared along the northern coast of New Zealand. Such phenomena occur in this region of the country. The size of the new crater, however, is impressive - it is about 200 meters deep and about 30 meters wide.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More Than 10,000 Arrested Protesters in America
- » Scientists Have Revealed Dinosaurs Last Meal
- » New Evidence Suggests That Mars Indeed Had a Ring
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 6.8 Struck Off Chile’s Coast
- » Trump Threatens to Deploy the US MiIitary if "Violent Protests" Continue
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises