Italian Mobster was Captured with Bulgarian Passport
The Italian, Angelo Filippini, sought by the Milan authorities for 22 years, was arrested in Morocco. When captured, the 72-year-old Filippini possessed a Bulgarian passport with a fake name. But he was recognized because of the cut middle finger on his left hand.
Angelo Filippini was sought by the Italian prosecutor's office for an 11-year prison sentence for international drug trafficking in force, writes "24 hours".
According to Italian media, the fugitive was discovered by the Moroccan authorities in the seaside town of Temara, 15 km from Rabat. There he was arrested at the request of the Como authorities. Filippini is from the northern city of Como, but he was linked to the clandestine Spinella-Otina clan of the Calabrian mafia Ndrangheta. He acted in Como in the early 80's of the last century.
- » 24 People Accused of Online Rumor-Mongering about the Spread of the Coronavirus Arrested in Iran
- » One Tonne of Cocaine Seized in Venezuelan Waters
- » Producer Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty
- » Bulgarian Woman Arrested for Drug Trafficking in Spain
- » 43 Migrants were Found in a Truck in Northern Macedonia
- » The Interior Ministry has no Information on an Investigation by the Spanish Authorities against PM Borissov