Italian Mobster was Captured with Bulgarian Passport
The Italian, Angelo Filippini, sought by the Milan authorities for 22 years, was arrested in Morocco. When captured, the 72-year-old Filippini possessed a Bulgarian passport with a fake name. But he was recognized because of the cut middle finger on his left hand.
Angelo Filippini was sought by the Italian prosecutor's office for an 11-year prison sentence for international drug trafficking in force, writes "24 hours".
According to Italian media, the fugitive was discovered by the Moroccan authorities in the seaside town of Temara, 15 km from Rabat. There he was arrested at the request of the Como authorities. Filippini is from the northern city of Como, but he was linked to the clandestine Spinella-Otina clan of the Calabrian mafia Ndrangheta. He acted in Como in the early 80's of the last century.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » After the First 13 - Three more Illegally Buried Bodies found near Bankya
- » Teenagers Attacked and Robbed a Postal Worker in Parvomai
- » Bulgaria: 16 Arrested in Smolyan region - Most of them were British Citizens
- » A Suspect of Terrorism has been Detained in Bulgaria at the Request of Norway
- » A Bulgarian is among the 10 Most Wanted Criminals in Spain
- » Moldovans detained for Stealing nearly BGN 200,000 from Ukrainian Refugees in Bulgaria