Five Children Ended up in Hospital after an Explosion in Dobrich
Five children were injured yesterday after an explosion in front of a residential block of the former student hostels in Dobrich. The incident took place at 17.00 on Kaliakra Str. Three of the injured children were placed in a hospital in Dobrich without danger to their life; a fourth child was transported to the specialized eye clinic in Varna.
The children played with a jar full of unknown liquid that ignited. Police and ambulances arrived immediately.
Two of the children were placed in compartments of Orthopedics and Traumatology with burns on the legs and a child is placed in a ward for neurosurgery trauma to the spine, confirmed the director of the General Hospital in Dobrich Dr Trifon Yordanov. The fourth child was transported to the specialized eye clinic in Varna.
The fifth injured child involved in the game was released after review by doctors. It is not severely damaged and is released immediately. But the mother did not allow the child to tell media what had happened.
The police in Dobrich explained that an investigation was being carried out. As the children are minors, staff of the Children's Pedagogical Room work with them. The materials were reported to the prosecutor's office, pre-trial proceedings were initiated.
- » Taiwan Investigates Train Crash that Killed 18
- » Bulgarian Football Club Graffiti Appeared on Hiroshima Monument
- » Six Injured in Accident at Arms Factory Arsenal in Kazanlak
- » 22 Dead as Migrant Truck Crashes in Western Turkey
- » 12-year-old Killed by Electric Shock in Southern Bulgaria
- » Severe Car Crash Involving Bulgarians near Turin