Five Children Ended up in Hospital after an Explosion in Dobrich
Five children were injured yesterday after an explosion in front of a residential block of the former student hostels in Dobrich. The incident took place at 17.00 on Kaliakra Str. Three of the injured children were placed in a hospital in Dobrich without danger to their life; a fourth child was transported to the specialized eye clinic in Varna.
The children played with a jar full of unknown liquid that ignited. Police and ambulances arrived immediately.
Two of the children were placed in compartments of Orthopedics and Traumatology with burns on the legs and a child is placed in a ward for neurosurgery trauma to the spine, confirmed the director of the General Hospital in Dobrich Dr Trifon Yordanov. The fourth child was transported to the specialized eye clinic in Varna.
The fifth injured child involved in the game was released after review by doctors. It is not severely damaged and is released immediately. But the mother did not allow the child to tell media what had happened.
The police in Dobrich explained that an investigation was being carried out. As the children are minors, staff of the Children's Pedagogical Room work with them. The materials were reported to the prosecutor's office, pre-trial proceedings were initiated.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia held a Funeral for the 45 Victims of the Bus Crash that occurred in Bulgaria
- » Skopje will Receive the Remains of its Citizens that Died in the Bus Crash on Struma Highway
- » Explosion in Munich Wounded Dozens and stopped the Movement of Trains
- » Minister Komitova: The Bus Crash on the Struma highway was not with High Speed
- » Possible End to Mass Explosions caused by Pyrotechnics during Celebrations in Sofia
- » Shooting at a Bus in Kosovo, Young Students were Killed