KEY DECISION MAKERS GATHERS IN THE PRESIDENCY
Politics | September 11, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00
Minutes after the first reports for the terrorist attacks in Washington and New York, President Peter Stoyanov called the chiefs of the special services, the military and the civilian aviation and the Deputy Chief of General Staff of the Bulgarian Army. Prime Minister Simeon Saxe-Coburg and Interior Minister Georgi Petkanov joined them later.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ukraine is Waiting for Hundreds of Thousands of Projectiles for 350 Million Leva from Bulgaria’s VMZ-Sopot
- » NATO Survey: Half of Bulgarians do not want to Protect an Ally
- » Defense Minister: There is No Direct Threat to Bulgaria from the Use of Nuclear Weapons
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: We Cannot Provide this Specific Ammunition to Ukraine
- » It is already Clear that Bulgarian Ammunition will reach Ukraine
- » Romania has yet to Explain Why it Detained Bulgarian Fishing Vessels