The Abandonment of 165 Children was Prevented in Three Months
165 children were kept by their families with the help of "For Our Children" Foundation, the organization announced on Friday.
In the first three months of the year it supported 22 newborn children and their parents. Thank to the work on the program "Preventing the separation of newborns" 14 babies did not go to an institution and today they enjoy the love and care of their families. The Foundation's experts in Sofia and Plovdiv also supported 151 large families, families living in poverty, parents with disabilities or dependencies, families of newborns with disabilities or a health problem, as well as families of premature infants.
- » More than 140,000 People Died from Measles Globally Last Year
- » More than 75% of Households Have Internet Access
- » FAO: Jump in Global Food Prices
- » Germans to Open IT Hub in Sofia
- » Gas Explosion in a Residential Building in Slovakia, there Are Casualties
- » Death Toll from a Migrant Boat Capsizing Off Mauritania Rises to 63