The Abandonment of 165 Children was Prevented in Three Months
165 children were kept by their families with the help of "For Our Children" Foundation, the organization announced on Friday.
In the first three months of the year it supported 22 newborn children and their parents. Thank to the work on the program "Preventing the separation of newborns" 14 babies did not go to an institution and today they enjoy the love and care of their families. The Foundation's experts in Sofia and Plovdiv also supported 151 large families, families living in poverty, parents with disabilities or dependencies, families of newborns with disabilities or a health problem, as well as families of premature infants.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 50 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » A Bunker at Home, or how Bulgarians' understanding of Security is Changing
- » Another Day Another Group of Migrants Detained in Bulgaria: 10 caught near Iganovo
- » Record Price Increase of Building Materials in Bulgaria: Families are waiting for Repairs for Months
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 183 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Protests against sending Arms to Ukraine are expected all over Bulgaria