Real Estate Prices Are Increasing
Nowadays real estate prices are increasing steadily ... Is the new home becoming a more distant dream? comments Bulgaria On Air TV show together with Nevena Stoyanova, a partner in a real estate agency, Snezhana Stoycheva, the manager of imoti.net and the singer Nora Karaivanova.
Buying or renting a new home is accompanied by a lot of stress and ... money.
"People think that there is a real estate bubble because the prices are quite high, but that's not the case, they correspond to the built infrastructure, the quality of the construction, the prices depends on what buyers can afford", said Snezhana Stoycheva .
"We are in Europe, the salaries are rising, it is logical real estate prices to grow as well," said Nevena Stoyanova
More people are interested in buying properties in large cities, and this is due to the internal migration processes. Is there a satisfaction of the demand for property and does it respond to the expectations of the consumers is also a question that experts comment on.
It turns out that the main problem with the real estate agencies is the lack of consumer confidence.It is true that property frauds have increased. However, is it possible to recover the faith in brokers is also a topic that should be discussed.
- » Prices of Agricultural Land in Bulgaria Rose with 12% in 2018
- » New 64,000 sq.m of Office Space in Sofia
- » About 40% of Households in Bulgaria Live in Overcrowded Housing
- » British Are Once Again Interested In Buying Bulgarian Properties
- » 100% Increase of Property Prices in Sofia in the Last 15 Years
- » Housing Prices in Sofia Froze, Growth of New Construction Purchases