10,000 People Were Evacuated in Hawaii
About 10,000 Hawaiian residents were evacuated because of the Kilauea volcano eruption, the World Agencies have reported.
The eruption of lava and ashes from the volcano was preceded by an earthquake of magnitude 5 in the area.
- » Weather Forecast: Foggy in Plains and Valleys before Noon, Mostly Sunny in other Areas
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny but Cold
- » What We Need to Do in order to Get Europe Back on Track to Achieve its 2030 and 2050 Goals?
- » The EU Won't Be Able to Meet its Environmental Targets by 2020
- » Typhoon Kammuri Is Raging in the Philippines, 9 People Were Killed
- » 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake in Kazakhstan