Internationally Renowned Hotel Chain Plans to Make a Hotels on Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
The US Marriott Hotel chain is interested in two sites on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast. One of them is in Varna and the other is on the southern coast. This was announced by Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova in Varna. But she says it is too early for more specific information.
One of the largest international chains is already building a hotel in Sofia, the Minister of Tourism reminded.
The interest of foreigners in the 4 and 5 star hotels at the Bulgaria Black Sea coast is very large and they are reserved for over 90% for the upcoming summer. For July and August, there are no vacancies.
At present, there is an exceptionally strong investor interest in Bulgaria, 4 and 5 star complexes are currently being built all over the Black Sea. One of them is in "Golden Sands", together with the big tour operator "TUI group".
Changes in the Tourism Act for hotel and restaurant owners will introduce a voluntary quality label. Holders of the new quality label in tourism will have a privilege in co-operation with state institutions, which will involve a much faster administrative service, said Minister Angelkova.
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Tourist Overnights Rises 6.5% y/y
- » Over 3.6 Million Tourists in Bulgaria in just Six Months
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We Make a Commitment to Tighten Requirements for Tour Operators
- » Veliko Tarnovo: Over 203,000 Tourists Visit Local Museums in the First 6 Months of the Year
- » MRC: Mountain Conditions in Bulgaria are Suitable for Tourism
- » The Telegraph: 19 Reasons why you Should Visit Bulgaria