Internationally Renowned Hotel Chain Plans to Make a Hotels on Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
The US Marriott Hotel chain is interested in two sites on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast. One of them is in Varna and the other is on the southern coast. This was announced by Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova in Varna. But she says it is too early for more specific information.
One of the largest international chains is already building a hotel in Sofia, the Minister of Tourism reminded.
The interest of foreigners in the 4 and 5 star hotels at the Bulgaria Black Sea coast is very large and they are reserved for over 90% for the upcoming summer. For July and August, there are no vacancies.
At present, there is an exceptionally strong investor interest in Bulgaria, 4 and 5 star complexes are currently being built all over the Black Sea. One of them is in "Golden Sands", together with the big tour operator "TUI group".
Changes in the Tourism Act for hotel and restaurant owners will introduce a voluntary quality label. Holders of the new quality label in tourism will have a privilege in co-operation with state institutions, which will involve a much faster administrative service, said Minister Angelkova.
- » Minister Angelkova: We have to Continue Investing in Tourist Infrastructure in Bulgaria
- » New Ski Season Opens in Bulgaria’s Bansko Mountain Resort
- » European Tour Properties Adds Bulgaria’s Pirin Golf & Country Club
- » CNN Travel: Plovdiv is One of the Most Fascinating Places in Europe
- » Revenue From Tourist Overnights in Bulgaria Increases 11.5% y/y in Oct
- » BDZ Started Pre-Sale of Tickets For the Holidays