Bulgaria is Building the Cheapest Highways in Europe
Bulgaria is building the cheapest highways in Europe, said Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Nikolay Nankov at a hearing in parliament. Nankov, however, specified that despite the low prices, the quality of highways in Bulgaria is good.
Prices of highways in Bulgaria are relatively lower than in Europe, explained Minister of Regional Development Nikolay Nankov. He noted that the average cost per kilometer of the motorway in Bulgaria since 2000 is 3.1 million euros, in Serbia - 5.5 million euros, in Romania - 6.3 million euros, and in Greece a little over 10 million. According to Nankov, however, the low price in our country is not at the expense of quality.
Minister Nankov also noted that it is completely realistic at the end of 2024 to have a fully completed Hemus highway.
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend