The EC is Looking for 15,000 Young People to Travel across Europe for Free
The European Commission has announced that this summer 15,000 young people will travel around EU and will have the chance to explore, Darik Radio reported. The travels are paid with 12 million euros from the EU budget.
The aim is for young people to get acquainted with the rich European cultural heritage, with other Europeans and with what unites Europe. Travels are scheduled to last up to 30 days and include visits to up to four locations.
Applications will be accepted throughout June here . Those wishing to participate must be over 18 on 1 July this year. The participants will be selected by a jury.
Depending on how much money remains after the summer trips, by the end of the year they will have a new opportunity to apply. More details will be announced on this site in the middle of this month.
- » The EU Council Endorsed Kövesi's Candidacy For Prosecutor General
- » The European Parliament Supported a New Postponement of Brexit
- » The European Parliament is Discussing Brexit
- » There Will be New Parliamentary Elections in Spain on November 10th
- » The European Parliament Backed Christine Lagarde as ECB chief
- » The Nomination of Lagarde for President of the ECB Will be Voted Today