14 People Injured in a Crash between Trains in the Czech Republic
14 people were injured in a collision of two passenger trains in the South of the Czech Republic, TASS reported, citing the representative of the South Bohemian Rescue Service Petra Kafkova, reports Darik.
Among the wounded are three children, and four of the injured have severe injuries. In both trains there were a total of 50 people, most of them tourists traveling around the southern part of the country.
So far, the cause of the crash is unknown. A special commission is being convened to investigate the case and the traffic in the incident area is suspended.
- » A Tram Hit a Child in Sofia
- » Train with 160 Passengers Aboard Derails in Australia
- » 5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan
- » Public Bus Fell into a Huge Hole in China, at least 6 People are Killed (PHOTOS)
- » Powerful Explosion in a Residential Building in Varna Killed Two People