Deputy PM: We are Submitting the Change for Smoking so that the Summer Tourist Business will not be Affected
The bill for partial smoking in the restaurants will be submitted now so that the tourist business will not be damaged in the summer. This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister Valeri Simeonov before the Bulgarian National Television.
He reiterated his thesis that, six years after the full restriction of smoking in public places came into force, the ban was not respected and even had the opposite effect. Simeonov described that there was hardly any establishments without nylon aquariums for smokers outside, and all the visitors had to walk through them to enter the main non-smoking room. Therefore, the premises should be separated as before 2012 - 50% for smokers and 50% for non-smokers. It would also be easier for inspectors to check.
Simeonov had the assurance that IMRO will support the bill.
The Deputy Prime Minister has specified that the United Patriots is submitting another bill to amend the Spatial Development Act related to the designation "removable object" and the regime of their removal. "Movable sites are a tourist plague, and anyone who has been in recent years in our big resorts has seen these bumpy barracks that turn our resorts into Arabic brothels," Simeonov said.
All of them work in the gray area of the economy, because most of them are without cash registers.
- » The Deputy Minister of Energy of Bulgaria Resigned
- » The Train Engineers in BDZ with Higher Wages from April
- » People in Bulgaria will have 4 Non-working Days for Easter
- » Dessislava Ahladova Appointed Acting Minister of Justice of Bulgaria
- » Lasting Peace is Only Achievable When We Give Way Not to Interests But to Principles, Said Rosen Plevneliev
- » The Interior Ministry Will Not Build Refugee Camps