More than 100 People Suffered an Earthquake in Iran
At least 106 people have suffered an earthquake in the Iranian province of Boyer Ahmad and Kohgluie, said the head of the Emergency Medical Center in Jalal Puraranfar province, quoted by the BBC.
According to the US Seismological Center, the earthquake has a magnitude 5.3 on the Richter scale and is registered in southern Iran. The hearth is at a depth of 10 kilometers.
- » Mostly unny this Morning, more Clouds with Local Rainfall Forecast Later Today
- » Massive 5.2 Earthquake Hits the Dominican Republic
- » 'Fat' traces confirm weird fossils were earliest animals
- » Ghana Flooding Kills 34 During Heavy Rains
- » Toll Jumps to 29 in Central Philippine Landslide
- » Tornado Batters Area near Canadian Capital of Ottawa