More than 100 People Suffered an Earthquake in Iran
At least 106 people have suffered an earthquake in the Iranian province of Boyer Ahmad and Kohgluie, said the head of the Emergency Medical Center in Jalal Puraranfar province, quoted by the BBC.
According to the US Seismological Center, the earthquake has a magnitude 5.3 on the Richter scale and is registered in southern Iran. The hearth is at a depth of 10 kilometers.
- » Тhe Global Sea Level Is Rising Faster than Expected
- » Alaska Set a Record High Temperature and a Record Amount of Snowfall in the Same Day
- » Weather Forecast: Foggy and Cloudy
- » The Dirtiest Air in the World Is in New Delhi
- » Brussels Increases the Fine for Throwing a Cigarette Butt from 50 to 200 Euros
- » Greenland's Largest Airport Is Closing due to Climate Change