More than 100 People Suffered an Earthquake in Iran
At least 106 people have suffered an earthquake in the Iranian province of Boyer Ahmad and Kohgluie, said the head of the Emergency Medical Center in Jalal Puraranfar province, quoted by the BBC.
According to the US Seismological Center, the earthquake has a magnitude 5.3 on the Richter scale and is registered in southern Iran. The hearth is at a depth of 10 kilometers.
- » The Rain Flooded Sofia
- » Three People Died after an Earthquake in Japan
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)