More than 100 People Suffered an Earthquake in Iran
At least 106 people have suffered an earthquake in the Iranian province of Boyer Ahmad and Kohgluie, said the head of the Emergency Medical Center in Jalal Puraranfar province, quoted by the BBC.
According to the US Seismological Center, the earthquake has a magnitude 5.3 on the Richter scale and is registered in southern Iran. The hearth is at a depth of 10 kilometers.
- » Teams of the Sofia Inspectorate Have Carried Out Inspections of Sources of Air Pollution
- » 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Crete
- » Weather Forecast: Foggy in Plains and Valleys before Noon, Mostly Sunny in other Areas
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny but Cold
- » What We Need to Do in order to Get Europe Back on Track to Achieve its 2030 and 2050 Goals?
- » The EU Won't Be Able to Meet its Environmental Targets by 2020