The Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Do not Travel to Armenia
The Foreign Ministry advises Bulgarians, who intend to visit Armenia, to postpone their trip, FOCUS News Agency reported.
The announcement is due to the exacerbation of the domestic political situation in Armenia and the frequent manifestations of civil disobedience related to the blocking of major thoroughfares and institutions.
Bulgarians already residing in Armenia are advised to avoid crowded places and to register with the Embassy of Bulgaria in Yerevan by calling on the following phone numbers: +374 10 45 45 82 and mobile phone: 096 40 52 10.
- » You Can Rent a Room for $ 1 at a Japanese Hotel
- » Bulgaria and Egypt Will Share Experience in the Field of Tourism
- » China Has 843 Five-Star Hotels
- » What are the Most Common Items People Forget to Pack for Vacation?
- » Australian Airline Qantas Breaks a World Record with a Direct Flight from London to Sydney
- » 5 Reasons Tuscany Should be at the Top of Your Travel Bucket List