The Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Do not Travel to Armenia
The Foreign Ministry advises Bulgarians, who intend to visit Armenia, to postpone their trip, FOCUS News Agency reported.
The announcement is due to the exacerbation of the domestic political situation in Armenia and the frequent manifestations of civil disobedience related to the blocking of major thoroughfares and institutions.
Bulgarians already residing in Armenia are advised to avoid crowded places and to register with the Embassy of Bulgaria in Yerevan by calling on the following phone numbers: +374 10 45 45 82 and mobile phone: 096 40 52 10.
- » Tourism Minister: The Summer for Bulgarian Tourism will Be Challenging
- » Sofia Airport Grows Passenger Traffic with 5.2% this February
- » Bulgaria’s Black Sea Hotels and Restaurants Seek to Hire Seasonal Workers
- » Foreign Tourists in Varna During the Winter - Mainly Romanians, Israelis, Germans and Turks
- » About 70 000 Bulgarians Chose Holiday Cruises for their Vacation
- » China's Jiangxi Province Promotes Culture, Tourism in Bulgaria