The Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Do not Travel to Armenia
The Foreign Ministry advises Bulgarians, who intend to visit Armenia, to postpone their trip, FOCUS News Agency reported.
The announcement is due to the exacerbation of the domestic political situation in Armenia and the frequent manifestations of civil disobedience related to the blocking of major thoroughfares and institutions.
Bulgarians already residing in Armenia are advised to avoid crowded places and to register with the Embassy of Bulgaria in Yerevan by calling on the following phone numbers: +374 10 45 45 82 and mobile phone: 096 40 52 10.
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister and the Director-General of UNESCO Discussed Bilateral Co-operation
- » Strike Canceled Over 300 Flights of the National Air Carrier 'Alitalia'
- » Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Demographic Policy: Relations Between Bulgaria and Ukraine Are on a Solid Foundation
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We will be Uncompromising in the Control of Beach Areas
- » BDZ Discussed the 2020 Schedule
- » Fewer Russian And German Tourists Will Spend Their Summer Vacation In Bulgaria