Liverpool will Face Real Madrid in the Champions League Final
"Liverpool" became the second finalist in the most prestigious European club tournament - the Champions League. The English team had difficulty overcome Roma in the 1/2-final after a 2:4 loss in Rome, but a with a 7:6 aggregate score they are through.
Liverpool's rival for the trophy will be Real Madrid. The match will be on May 25 in Kiev.
It happened in the 9th minute when Sadio Mane opened the score. After a ton of miserable situation Milner scored an own goal after Deyan Lovren cleared the ball in it in the 15th minute.
Liverpool, a five-time winner of the Champions League, will face Real, which is looking for its 13th trophy. Both teams played once in the final, in 1981, when Liverpool won a 1-0 goal with Alan Kennedy in the 82nd minute.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » It’s final: Djokovic will not participate in the Australian Open, he must leave the country
- » Australia Revoked Djokovic's Visa for the Second Time
- » Boris Kolev Wins His First WSOP Bracelet
- » Djokovic Apologized for his Media Appearance while being Positive for COVID-19
- » Djokovic Detained again in Australia
- » Djokovic Won the Court Battle, he will Stay in Australia