Cambridge Analytica Began a Insolvency Procedure
British company Cambridge Analytica, which is at the center of a Facebook scandal, has announced that it has begun insolvency proceedings and "stops all its operations immediately," says Bgnes.
"Cambridge Analytica and SCL have begun a bankruptcy procedure in the UK," the company said in a statement released on its website. The company's bankruptcy procedure will soon be launched in the United States.
The company was accused of collecting and using personal data without the permission of 90 million Facebook users. The British company then worked for the current US presidential election campaign, Donald Trump.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ex-Finance Minister: If Bulgaria enters the Eurozone Tomorrow, People's Assets will Increase by 30%
- » Moody's confirmed the Credit Rating of Bulgaria and Predicts Postponement of the Euro
- » TPP ContourGlobal Maritsa 3 produced over 12% of the Electricity in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February