Senior Leaders Open an EC Conference on Technology and Innovation
The conference "Intelligent Specialization and Transfer of Technologies as Drivers of Innovation for Regional Growth" will be held at the National Palace of Culture in Sofia.
It is organized by the Joint Research Center of the European Commission as part of the program of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU, the ministry has announced. Among the main participants will be Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society Mariya Gabriel, Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, Minister for the Bulgarian EU Council Presidency Lilyana Pavlova, First Vice-President of the European Committee of the Regions Markku Markkula, Director General of Joint Research European Commission Center Vladimir Šucha.
The conference will bring together politicians, scientists, business representatives, local authorities and universities for constructive dialogue. They will discuss and explore the opportunities and challenges for Europe in the areas of skills, knowledge and technology, research, development, education, employment and innovation, with a special focus on the region of Southeastern Europe and the Western Balkans.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria