Earthquake in Topolovgrad
An earthquake measured 2.2 on the Richter scale is registered on the territory of Bulgaria near Topolovgrad.
The earthquake is registered at 9:40 am this morning with an epicenter 13 km southeast of Topolovgrad, according to the European Seismological Center. The depth of the earthquake is 7 km.
No evidence of any damages.
- » India Warns of 'Extremely Grave' Crisis as Flood Toll Rises
- » Scientists Detail Full Genome of Wheat for First Time
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with some Rain and Thunder in West Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria will have Good Grape Harvest if Weather Remains Hot
- » Mostly Sunny with Nearly Unchanged Temperatures, Highs of 30-35°C
- » Brace for Extra-warm Weather through 2022