Earthquake in Topolovgrad
An earthquake measured 2.2 on the Richter scale is registered on the territory of Bulgaria near Topolovgrad.
The earthquake is registered at 9:40 am this morning with an epicenter 13 km southeast of Topolovgrad, according to the European Seismological Center. The depth of the earthquake is 7 km.
No evidence of any damages.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Significant Clouds with Little Chance of Rain
- » Weather in Bulgaria: First Snow is expected on Tuesday. Cold, but without Siberian frosts in December
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Light Rains across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny in the East with Max Temp Between 7°-12°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Significant Clouds and Max Temperatures Between 6°-11°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain Showers in Many Places of the Country