Earthquake in Topolovgrad
An earthquake measured 2.2 on the Richter scale is registered on the territory of Bulgaria near Topolovgrad.
The earthquake is registered at 9:40 am this morning with an epicenter 13 km southeast of Topolovgrad, according to the European Seismological Center. The depth of the earthquake is 7 km.
No evidence of any damages.
- » Study: Hurricanes Are Three Times more than 100 Years ago
- » NIMH: Foggy in the Morning, Mostly Sunny in the Afternoon
- » A 5.4 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in France - there Are Injured
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny with Brief Rain
- » 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Guatemala
- » Fires Have Killed Half the Koalas from a Reserve in Australia