People Injured, Explosion in London
About 30 people injured in an explosion in Stamford Hill, North London, the Daily Express reported, quoted by Reuters.
There was a bonfire explosion during Lag BaOmer Jewish celebrations in London.
The causes of the incident are still unclear. One of the possible versions is that a participant in the festivities has thrown his cell phone into the fire and this has led to the explosion.
According to a Jewish news site, the explosion may have been triggered by the fuel with which the fire was ignited.
Yeshiva site reported that 10 of the injured were taken to hospital.
- » The EU Council Endorsed Kövesi's Candidacy For Prosecutor General
- » The European Parliament Supported a New Postponement of Brexit
- » The European Parliament is Discussing Brexit
- » There Will be New Parliamentary Elections in Spain on November 10th
- » The European Parliament Backed Christine Lagarde as ECB chief
- » The Nomination of Lagarde for President of the ECB Will be Voted Today