People Injured, Explosion in London
About 30 people injured in an explosion in Stamford Hill, North London, the Daily Express reported, quoted by Reuters.
There was a bonfire explosion during Lag BaOmer Jewish celebrations in London.
The causes of the incident are still unclear. One of the possible versions is that a participant in the festivities has thrown his cell phone into the fire and this has led to the explosion.
According to a Jewish news site, the explosion may have been triggered by the fuel with which the fire was ignited.
Yeshiva site reported that 10 of the injured were taken to hospital.
- » Protesters Call For Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis' Resignation
- » EU Calls an Extraordinary Meeting on Brexit
- » Germany Welcomes Draft Brexit Deal
- » Ognian Zlatev, EC: Romania Took a Step Back on Important Topics, EC Adds 8 more Recommendations
- » High Prices For Conversations with Other EU Countries Will be Limited
- » The EU introduces mandatory fingerprints and a chip into ID cards