People Injured, Explosion in London
About 30 people injured in an explosion in Stamford Hill, North London, the Daily Express reported, quoted by Reuters.
There was a bonfire explosion during Lag BaOmer Jewish celebrations in London.
The causes of the incident are still unclear. One of the possible versions is that a participant in the festivities has thrown his cell phone into the fire and this has led to the explosion.
According to a Jewish news site, the explosion may have been triggered by the fuel with which the fire was ignited.
Yeshiva site reported that 10 of the injured were taken to hospital.
- » Berlusconi to Run For the European Parliament Elections
- » MATERA, EUROPEAN CAPITAL OF CULTURE 2019
- » Presidents of EU Parliament and Commission Show Their Support for Romania’s Accession to Schengen Area
- » Romania's EU Presidency Overshadowed by Corruption Cases
- » Eurozone Unemployment Fell to 10-year Low in November
- » Belgium Charge Man with Providing Arms to Paris Attackers