People Injured, Explosion in London
About 30 people injured in an explosion in Stamford Hill, North London, the Daily Express reported, quoted by Reuters.
There was a bonfire explosion during Lag BaOmer Jewish celebrations in London.
The causes of the incident are still unclear. One of the possible versions is that a participant in the festivities has thrown his cell phone into the fire and this has led to the explosion.
According to a Jewish news site, the explosion may have been triggered by the fuel with which the fire was ignited.
Yeshiva site reported that 10 of the injured were taken to hospital.
- » The EU Postpones Brexit until May 22 if the London Government Approves the Divorce Deal
- » The EU Fined Google with 1.49 Billion Euros
- » EC: The Situation on the Balkan Refugee Route is Stable
- » EC: If Britain has not Left the EU by May, it has to Elect MEPs
- » Britain and the EU have Reached a Compromise on Brexit
- » Mariya Gabriel: 61% of European Citizens Are Afraid of Cyber-Attacks During the European Elections