Ludogorets Footballer was Sentenced to Four Months in Prison in the Netherlands
The Ludogorets Dutch footballer, Virgil Misidjan, received an effective four-month prison sentence in his home country plus two months in the first instance.
The court decision in Breda is due to an incident on Jan. 5, when Misidjan entered into a dispute with a pensioner and kicks the old man so that he got a double ankle fracture and pulled his shoulder. The judge gave an effective sentence because the player had to realize during the scandal that he could harm his opponent because he is physically stronger.
Mishidjan's lawyer has already announced he will appeal the verdict. He defends the version that Misijan was offended on a racist basis before he responded.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Footballers and Fans of Lokomotiv Plovdiv with Coronavirus
- » Bulgaria's FC "Black Sea": Over 10 Football Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Minister of Sports Krassen Kralev : Stadiums Could Close Doors to Fans
- » 30 Years Later: Liverpool Is The New Champion of England!
- » Tennis Star Novak Djokovic Tests Positive for Covid-19
- » Coaches of Grigor Dimitrov and Novak Djokovic Tested Positive for COVID-19