Ludogorets Footballer was Sentenced to Four Months in Prison in the Netherlands
The Ludogorets Dutch footballer, Virgil Misidjan, received an effective four-month prison sentence in his home country plus two months in the first instance.
The court decision in Breda is due to an incident on Jan. 5, when Misidjan entered into a dispute with a pensioner and kicks the old man so that he got a double ankle fracture and pulled his shoulder. The judge gave an effective sentence because the player had to realize during the scandal that he could harm his opponent because he is physically stronger.
Mishidjan's lawyer has already announced he will appeal the verdict. He defends the version that Misijan was offended on a racist basis before he responded.
- » Novak Djokovic Sweeps Aside Kevin Anderson for Wimbledon Title
- » France Beats Croatia to Win Second FIFA World Cup Title
- » Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result
- » UFC Boise: Junior dos Santos Rolls by Bulgarian Blagoy Ivanov by Unanimous Decision
- » FIFA World Cup 2018, Final Preview: A Look at What to Expect in the Title Showdown between France and Croatia
- » Fiat Workers Strike over Ronaldo Signing