Ludogorets Footballer was Sentenced to Four Months in Prison in the Netherlands
The Ludogorets Dutch footballer, Virgil Misidjan, received an effective four-month prison sentence in his home country plus two months in the first instance.
The court decision in Breda is due to an incident on Jan. 5, when Misidjan entered into a dispute with a pensioner and kicks the old man so that he got a double ankle fracture and pulled his shoulder. The judge gave an effective sentence because the player had to realize during the scandal that he could harm his opponent because he is physically stronger.
Mishidjan's lawyer has already announced he will appeal the verdict. He defends the version that Misijan was offended on a racist basis before he responded.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Verstappen wins Emilia Romagna Grand Prix in Italy
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Nadal in Monte Karlo
- » Buglarian Tennis Star Grigor Dimitrov Continues His Winning Streak in Monte Carlo
- » North Korea Will Skip Tokyo Olympics over Covid-19 Concerns
- » North Macedonia Scores Stunning Win over Germany in World Cup Qualifying
- » Three Gold Medals for Boryana Kalein at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Sofia