Ludogorets Footballer was Sentenced to Four Months in Prison in the Netherlands
The Ludogorets Dutch footballer, Virgil Misidjan, received an effective four-month prison sentence in his home country plus two months in the first instance.
The court decision in Breda is due to an incident on Jan. 5, when Misidjan entered into a dispute with a pensioner and kicks the old man so that he got a double ankle fracture and pulled his shoulder. The judge gave an effective sentence because the player had to realize during the scandal that he could harm his opponent because he is physically stronger.
Mishidjan's lawyer has already announced he will appeal the verdict. He defends the version that Misijan was offended on a racist basis before he responded.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in Stockholm Tonight
- » Woodbine Gives Fans New Horse Racing Simulator
- » Spanish Paper Rates Eden Hazard As The Second-Worse Galactico After His Slow Start In Real Madrid Colors
- » Kubrat Pulev's Next Opponent - Ex Prisoner
- » Sofia Fit Fest Begins
- » IVET LALOVA - the Seventh Fastest Woman in the World