2-year-old Child Drowned in a Shaft in Southeast Bulgaria
The child drowned in the village of Krushare in Sliven. It has fallen into a shaft that was in the yard of a house. The child was taken to the hospital in Sliven.
Yesterday another 2-year-old child was admitted to the Neurosurgery Department of the district hospital with como and bumps in the pelvis area. It has been hit by a bicycle of the Sofia Largo.
The cyclist has fled.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian 19-Year-Old Boy Died After a Dangerous Selfie
- » Bulgaria: Lorry Crashed Into a House, One Man Killed
- » Incident: Two Workers Fell from a Construction Site in Kremikovtzi, Died on the Way to Hospital
- » Bulgaria: Big Fire in Svishtov Chemical Plant "Svilosa"
- » Bulgaria: Passenger Train Hits Rocks When Exiting a Tunnel
- » Bulgaria: Tanker Truck Exploded Near Devin