Two-thirds of First Graders will have Jobs that do not Exist yet
65% of children currently in the first grade will have jobs that do not even exist yet. The figures are from the World Economic Forum and were reported by bTV.
Most of the professions we know today will become extinct. After years, there may be no bus drivers, shoemakers or factory workers. Half jobs in the European Union are threatened by computers and robots.
The lowest risk is the Nordic countries - in Sweden, no more than 47 percent of jobs can be closed because they have already adapted to the new changes. At the other extreme is Bulgaria - in Bulgaria this percentage jumps to 56.
"Until 10-15 years ago most of the jobs will be replaced or will disappear and we will have a problem with structural unemployment," said Luboslav Kostov, economic analyst at Confederation.
- » 419 Schools Are in a Flu Vacation
- » Ministry of Education is Preparing a New Program: IT Business Enters School
- » Scheme for Fake Diplomas Neutralised in Shumen
- » Number of Students Decreases, Bulgarian Universities Increase Research
- » Bulgarian Education Minister: Indicators of University Scientific Activity Improve
- » Student Dormitories in Bulgaria will be Repaired with BGN 24 Million in 2019