Two-thirds of First Graders will have Jobs that do not Exist yet
65% of children currently in the first grade will have jobs that do not even exist yet. The figures are from the World Economic Forum and were reported by bTV.
Most of the professions we know today will become extinct. After years, there may be no bus drivers, shoemakers or factory workers. Half jobs in the European Union are threatened by computers and robots.
The lowest risk is the Nordic countries - in Sweden, no more than 47 percent of jobs can be closed because they have already adapted to the new changes. At the other extreme is Bulgaria - in Bulgaria this percentage jumps to 56.
"Until 10-15 years ago most of the jobs will be replaced or will disappear and we will have a problem with structural unemployment," said Luboslav Kostov, economic analyst at Confederation.
- » The Medical University in Sofia Received a Donation of over 1 Million Dollars
- » Additional BGN 13.6 Million Allocated for Compensation of Bulgarian Teaching Staff
- » Plovdiv will Create First Green Classrooms in Bulgaria as Part of Pilot Project
- » Anticorruption Education at Bulgarian Schools to be Expanded
- » Bulgarian Education Minister: Nearly BGN 1.5 Million will be Allocated for Innovation in 2019
- » The Bulgarian Government will Allocate BGN 7 Million for Free Internet Connection for 700 Schools