Two-thirds of First Graders will have Jobs that do not Exist yet
65% of children currently in the first grade will have jobs that do not even exist yet. The figures are from the World Economic Forum and were reported by bTV.
Most of the professions we know today will become extinct. After years, there may be no bus drivers, shoemakers or factory workers. Half jobs in the European Union are threatened by computers and robots.
The lowest risk is the Nordic countries - in Sweden, no more than 47 percent of jobs can be closed because they have already adapted to the new changes. At the other extreme is Bulgaria - in Bulgaria this percentage jumps to 56.
"Until 10-15 years ago most of the jobs will be replaced or will disappear and we will have a problem with structural unemployment," said Luboslav Kostov, economic analyst at Confederation.
- » An Online Platform Helps Bulgarian Students to Find Internships
- » Bulgaria Will Host the 31st Edition of the European Union Contest for Young Scientists 2019
- » Bulgarian Students in Serbia Will no Longer Need a Visa to Study in the Country
- » The Bulgarian Informatics Team Won 4 Medals at the International Baku Olympiad
- » MES: Bulgarian Students Are Increasingly Acquainted with Internet Security and Virus Protection
- » About 54 Thousand Bulgarian Children to Enter the Educational System this School Year