Two-thirds of First Graders will have Jobs that do not Exist yet
65% of children currently in the first grade will have jobs that do not even exist yet. The figures are from the World Economic Forum and were reported by bTV.
Most of the professions we know today will become extinct. After years, there may be no bus drivers, shoemakers or factory workers. Half jobs in the European Union are threatened by computers and robots.
The lowest risk is the Nordic countries - in Sweden, no more than 47 percent of jobs can be closed because they have already adapted to the new changes. At the other extreme is Bulgaria - in Bulgaria this percentage jumps to 56.
"Until 10-15 years ago most of the jobs will be replaced or will disappear and we will have a problem with structural unemployment," said Luboslav Kostov, economic analyst at Confederation.
- » Not Enough Fine Art, Music and Gym Teachers for the Upcoming School Year in Bulgaria
- » PM Borisov: Over 200 Schools Throughout Bulgaria are Undergoing Complete Renovation
- » PhD Scholarships in Bulgaria to be Increased by BGN 3 Million per Year
- » Next Year the Average Teacher's Salary in Bulgaria will be 1300 Leva
- » Repton School Set to Open New Centre in Bulgaria as First in Bulgaria with English Curriculum
- » Small Free Libraries will Appear in Several Locations Across the Country