Two-thirds of First Graders will have Jobs that do not Exist yet
65% of children currently in the first grade will have jobs that do not even exist yet. The figures are from the World Economic Forum and were reported by bTV.
Most of the professions we know today will become extinct. After years, there may be no bus drivers, shoemakers or factory workers. Half jobs in the European Union are threatened by computers and robots.
The lowest risk is the Nordic countries - in Sweden, no more than 47 percent of jobs can be closed because they have already adapted to the new changes. At the other extreme is Bulgaria - in Bulgaria this percentage jumps to 56.
"Until 10-15 years ago most of the jobs will be replaced or will disappear and we will have a problem with structural unemployment," said Luboslav Kostov, economic analyst at Confederation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Education: Three Scenarios For Starting The New School Year
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Teachers and Students Infected with Coronavirus at a Prom in Veliko Turnovo
- » Bulgaria: The Аpplication in the High Schools Starts Today
- » Bulgaria: Mathematics Olympiad is Being Held Today, June 29
- » Bulgarian Education Minister Valchev: The New School Year Will Start In Person
- » Bulgaria: Summer Student Programs for the United States Have Been Canceled