Two-thirds of First Graders will have Jobs that do not Exist yet
65% of children currently in the first grade will have jobs that do not even exist yet. The figures are from the World Economic Forum and were reported by bTV.
Most of the professions we know today will become extinct. After years, there may be no bus drivers, shoemakers or factory workers. Half jobs in the European Union are threatened by computers and robots.
The lowest risk is the Nordic countries - in Sweden, no more than 47 percent of jobs can be closed because they have already adapted to the new changes. At the other extreme is Bulgaria - in Bulgaria this percentage jumps to 56.
"Until 10-15 years ago most of the jobs will be replaced or will disappear and we will have a problem with structural unemployment," said Luboslav Kostov, economic analyst at Confederation.
- » Bulgarian Education Ministry Considers Free Education for Certain University Majors
- » Most Of The Teachers In Bulgaria Are Women Over 55 Years
- » The Number Of School Dropouts Is Falling
- » Bulgaria’s National Chemistry Team Earned 3 medals in Saint Petersburg
- » Teacher Shortages are Expected in the Coming Years in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Parliament Opened Faculty of Medicine at University in Burgas