At least 12 People were Killed in an Attack on a Church in the Central African Republic.
At least 12 people were killed, including a pastor, in an attack on a church in the capital of the Central African Republic, a medical source said, quoted by DPA.
About 30 injured were taken to a hospital in Bangui, a spokeswoman said. The International Doctors Without Borders organization said it had medical help for about 50 injured.
No one has taken responsibility for the attack so far.
- » 35,000 Children got Caught in Criminal Trafficking Networks in Bulgaria last 18 Years
- » 2 Bulgarians Referred to Prosecutors over Hiroshima Peace Park Football Graffiti
- » Mobile Customs Teams in Bulgaria Seize over 51 Tonnes of illicit Fuel within a Week
- » Bulgarian Police Shuts Down High-tech illegal Cannabis Production Facility
- » Woman was Found Murdered in an Apartment in Gorna Oryahovitsa
- » Islamic State Claims Responsibility For Deadly Melbourne Attack