At least 12 People were Killed in an Attack on a Church in the Central African Republic.
At least 12 people were killed, including a pastor, in an attack on a church in the capital of the Central African Republic, a medical source said, quoted by DPA.
About 30 injured were taken to a hospital in Bangui, a spokeswoman said. The International Doctors Without Borders organization said it had medical help for about 50 injured.
No one has taken responsibility for the attack so far.
- » BBC Investigation: Bulgarian Runs a Network for Fighting and Trading Dogs
- » More than 10 People were Detained in Operation by of GDBOP and National Security in Blagoevgrad
- » Masked and Armed Man Robbed a Bank Branch in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Authorities Shut Down 15 Websites Selling Fake Goods
- » Arrested Head of Work Capability Assessment Commission Remains in Custody
- » Third Skripal Suspect Linked to Poisoning in Bulgaria in 2015