At least 12 People were Killed in an Attack on a Church in the Central African Republic.
At least 12 people were killed, including a pastor, in an attack on a church in the capital of the Central African Republic, a medical source said, quoted by DPA.
About 30 injured were taken to a hospital in Bangui, a spokeswoman said. The International Doctors Without Borders organization said it had medical help for about 50 injured.
No one has taken responsibility for the attack so far.
- » Bulgaria Busts Key Migrant Smuggling Ring
- » The Police Detained a Man Waving a Gun at a Cafe in the Center of Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria Breaks up illegal Immigrant Smuggling Gang
- » Teacher from Rousse was Sentenced to Eight Years in Prison for Sexually Assaulting Schoolgirls
- » Sofia Police Detain a Man who Forcibly Dragged a 15-year-old in his Car
- » Police in Boris Johnson's Home after a Scandal