Powerful Earthquake off the Coast of Taiwan
Society » ENVIRONMENT | May 2, 2018, Wednesday // 09:50
An earthquake of magnitude 5.5 happened today off the coast of Taiwan. There is no evidence of casualties and material damage, the local seismological service reported, TASS reported.
The quakes were felt in many settlements in the northeastern part of the island.
The epicenter of the earthquake was located in the Pacific, 62 km off the coast, and 10 km deep under the seabed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: More Sun and Less Rain on the Last Day of May
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny, in some places with Rain today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for significant Thunderstorms and Hail Conditions in 5 areas
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Fog, Sun, Rain and Thunder today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warmer with possibility of Rain Showers