Powerful Earthquake off the Coast of Taiwan
An earthquake of magnitude 5.5 happened today off the coast of Taiwan. There is no evidence of casualties and material damage, the local seismological service reported, TASS reported.
The quakes were felt in many settlements in the northeastern part of the island.
The epicenter of the earthquake was located in the Pacific, 62 km off the coast, and 10 km deep under the seabed.
- » Yellow Code for Snow and Icy Roads in Bulgaria
- » The Sky Will Remain Cloudy, with Light Rainfalls
- » Mostly Cloudy with Rain and Snow Today in Bulgaria, Highs between 2° and 7°C
- » Mostly Sunshine, Almost no Rain Today in Bulgaria
- » Variable Clouds Over the Country, Highs Between 2°C and 7°C
- » Cloudy Skies over East and Mountain Areas, Snow in Northeast Bulgaria