Powerful Earthquake off the Coast of Taiwan
An earthquake of magnitude 5.5 happened today off the coast of Taiwan. There is no evidence of casualties and material damage, the local seismological service reported, TASS reported.
The quakes were felt in many settlements in the northeastern part of the island.
The epicenter of the earthquake was located in the Pacific, 62 km off the coast, and 10 km deep under the seabed.
- » The Netherlands Cuts Speed Limit on Motorways to 100 km / h
- » 100kg Fireball Flew Over the US State of Missouri (VIDEO)
- » New Eco-Tax Puts an End to the Cheap Airline Tickets in Europe
- » Venice Is Underwater, there Are Casualties
- » NIMH: Mostly Cloudy with Showers in some Places - Mainly in the Southwestern Part of the Country
- » Study: Hurricanes Are Three Times more than 100 Years ago