Powerful Earthquake off the Coast of Taiwan
An earthquake of magnitude 5.5 happened today off the coast of Taiwan. There is no evidence of casualties and material damage, the local seismological service reported, TASS reported.
The quakes were felt in many settlements in the northeastern part of the island.
The epicenter of the earthquake was located in the Pacific, 62 km off the coast, and 10 km deep under the seabed.
- » Massive 5.2 Earthquake Hits the Dominican Republic
- » 'Fat' traces confirm weird fossils were earliest animals
- » Ghana Flooding Kills 34 During Heavy Rains
- » Toll Jumps to 29 in Central Philippine Landslide
- » Tornado Batters Area near Canadian Capital of Ottawa
- » Clean Air Standards Laid Down in Legislation still not Met in Bulgaria