Powerful Earthquake off the Coast of Taiwan
An earthquake of magnitude 5.5 happened today off the coast of Taiwan. There is no evidence of casualties and material damage, the local seismological service reported, TASS reported.
The quakes were felt in many settlements in the northeastern part of the island.
The epicenter of the earthquake was located in the Pacific, 62 km off the coast, and 10 km deep under the seabed.
- » Bulgaria Starts the Week with Nice Weather
- » 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Hit the Greek Island of Zakynthos
- » UN: 2018 was the most Negative for the Climate
- » Spring Returns to Bulgaria with Full Force
- » More Sun in Northwest Bulgaria, Cloudy and Rainy in Eastern Parts of the Country
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain in Places Throughout Bulgaria this Afternoon