Sunny Beach will Open the Season with Romanians and Israelis
Romanians and Israelis are the first organized groups of tourists in Sunny Beach. Most hotels are still closed, but all retail outlets are now operational. The repair of the infrastructure in the resort is over, but the finishing works on the hotels and the holiday base continue, said the deputy chairman of the Union of Private Owners Veselin Nalbantov before the Bulgarian National Radio.
From June 1st, there will be lifeguards and medical teams on the beach. And this year, one of the serious problems for the tourist season is the shortage of qualified workers, said Vesselin Nalbantov.
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Tourist Overnights Rises 6.5% y/y
- » Over 3.6 Million Tourists in Bulgaria in just Six Months
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We Make a Commitment to Tighten Requirements for Tour Operators
- » Veliko Tarnovo: Over 203,000 Tourists Visit Local Museums in the First 6 Months of the Year
- » MRC: Mountain Conditions in Bulgaria are Suitable for Tourism
- » The Telegraph: 19 Reasons why you Should Visit Bulgaria