Sunny Beach will Open the Season with Romanians and Israelis
Romanians and Israelis are the first organized groups of tourists in Sunny Beach. Most hotels are still closed, but all retail outlets are now operational. The repair of the infrastructure in the resort is over, but the finishing works on the hotels and the holiday base continue, said the deputy chairman of the Union of Private Owners Veselin Nalbantov before the Bulgarian National Radio.
From June 1st, there will be lifeguards and medical teams on the beach. And this year, one of the serious problems for the tourist season is the shortage of qualified workers, said Vesselin Nalbantov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Extends Entry Restrictions Until 8 February 2021
- » EU Leaders Agreed to Keep Borders Open, Mull New Restrictions on Travel
- » Greek Tourism Minister: Vaccination Certificate Not Mandatory for Traveling to Greece
- » Bulgarians No Longer Need Negative PCR Test for Entering Serbia
- » For Travelers’ Attention: Mandatory Online Registration Required for Arrivals in Austria as of January 15
- » What You Must Know Before Traveling to Germany from “Risk Areas”, Coronavirus Tests