Sunny Beach will Open the Season with Romanians and Israelis
Romanians and Israelis are the first organized groups of tourists in Sunny Beach. Most hotels are still closed, but all retail outlets are now operational. The repair of the infrastructure in the resort is over, but the finishing works on the hotels and the holiday base continue, said the deputy chairman of the Union of Private Owners Veselin Nalbantov before the Bulgarian National Radio.
From June 1st, there will be lifeguards and medical teams on the beach. And this year, one of the serious problems for the tourist season is the shortage of qualified workers, said Vesselin Nalbantov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Air with Additional Flights to Amsterdam, Athens, Zurich, Berlin and Frankfurt
- » Greece Closes its Borders to Serbian Citizens Until July 15
- » Long Queue at Kulata Border Again, Re-entry into Bulgaria is Allowed from All Border Checkpoints
- » Air France Plans to Cut 7,500 Jobs
- » Full Beaches On The Black Sea Coast: Bulgarian Tourism Industry Is Optimistic for the Season
- » 12 km Queue of Cars at the Kulata Border Checkpoint to Greece