Sunny Beach will Open the Season with Romanians and Israelis
Romanians and Israelis are the first organized groups of tourists in Sunny Beach. Most hotels are still closed, but all retail outlets are now operational. The repair of the infrastructure in the resort is over, but the finishing works on the hotels and the holiday base continue, said the deputy chairman of the Union of Private Owners Veselin Nalbantov before the Bulgarian National Radio.
From June 1st, there will be lifeguards and medical teams on the beach. And this year, one of the serious problems for the tourist season is the shortage of qualified workers, said Vesselin Nalbantov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 73% of Europeans Plan to Travel in the next 6 months
- » Bulgarians are Shortening their Holidays at the Seaside because of Expensive Fuels
- » Until next summer, Terminal 1 Flights will be Closed at Sofia Airport
- » British Tourists have Returned to Sunny Beach, the South Seaside will Rely on Bulgarians
- » What are the Expectations for the Season on Bulgaria’s Northern Black Sea Coast?
- » From Sofia to Burgas in less than an Hour with Bulgaria Air