An Earthquake was Felt in the Greek Capital
An earthquake shook Greece last night and was felt in Athens, but there were no reports of injuries or serious damages, according to the Greek authorities, Reuters reported.
The earthquake of magnitude 4.1 was recorded at 20.50 in Greenwich, 29 kilometers northeast of Athens, according to the Institute of Geodynamics.
The epicenter was 9.4 km deep. The tremor was felt in Central Athens and the suburbs, according to eyewitnesses.
- » The Netherlands Cuts Speed Limit on Motorways to 100 km / h
- » 100kg Fireball Flew Over the US State of Missouri (VIDEO)
- » New Eco-Tax Puts an End to the Cheap Airline Tickets in Europe
- » Venice Is Underwater, there Are Casualties
- » NIMH: Mostly Cloudy with Showers in some Places - Mainly in the Southwestern Part of the Country
- » Study: Hurricanes Are Three Times more than 100 Years ago