An Earthquake was Felt in the Greek Capital
An earthquake shook Greece last night and was felt in Athens, but there were no reports of injuries or serious damages, according to the Greek authorities, Reuters reported.
The earthquake of magnitude 4.1 was recorded at 20.50 in Greenwich, 29 kilometers northeast of Athens, according to the Institute of Geodynamics.
The epicenter was 9.4 km deep. The tremor was felt in Central Athens and the suburbs, according to eyewitnesses.
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Temperatures up to 20-25°C
- » Bulgarian Environment Ministry: Three Nature Parks Get BGN 1.5 million Under OPE
- » Moderate Quake in Halkidiki Rattles Northern Greece
- » Bulgarian Regional Minister Explains Green Buildings for a Common Green Future Project
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Highs Between 19°C and 24°C
- » Mayor of Sofia: In just 10 years we have Reduced Landfill Waste from 100% to 16%