An Earthquake was Felt in the Greek Capital
Society » ENVIRONMENT | May 2, 2018, Wednesday // 09:34
An earthquake shook Greece last night and was felt in Athens, but there were no reports of injuries or serious damages, according to the Greek authorities, Reuters reported.
The earthquake of magnitude 4.1 was recorded at 20.50 in Greenwich, 29 kilometers northeast of Athens, according to the Institute of Geodynamics.
The epicenter was 9.4 km deep. The tremor was felt in Central Athens and the suburbs, according to eyewitnesses.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Rain expected in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria: More Sun and Less Rain on the Last Day of May
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny, in some places with Rain today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for significant Thunderstorms and Hail Conditions in 5 areas
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Fog, Sun, Rain and Thunder today