An Earthquake was Felt in the Greek Capital
An earthquake shook Greece last night and was felt in Athens, but there were no reports of injuries or serious damages, according to the Greek authorities, Reuters reported.
The earthquake of magnitude 4.1 was recorded at 20.50 in Greenwich, 29 kilometers northeast of Athens, according to the Institute of Geodynamics.
The epicenter was 9.4 km deep. The tremor was felt in Central Athens and the suburbs, according to eyewitnesses.
- » India Warns of 'Extremely Grave' Crisis as Flood Toll Rises
- » Scientists Detail Full Genome of Wheat for First Time
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with some Rain and Thunder in West Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria will have Good Grape Harvest if Weather Remains Hot
- » Mostly Sunny with Nearly Unchanged Temperatures, Highs of 30-35°C
- » Brace for Extra-warm Weather through 2022