An Earthquake was Felt in the Greek Capital
An earthquake shook Greece last night and was felt in Athens, but there were no reports of injuries or serious damages, according to the Greek authorities, Reuters reported.
The earthquake of magnitude 4.1 was recorded at 20.50 in Greenwich, 29 kilometers northeast of Athens, according to the Institute of Geodynamics.
The epicenter was 9.4 km deep. The tremor was felt in Central Athens and the suburbs, according to eyewitnesses.
- » Yellow Code for Snow and Icy Roads in Bulgaria
- » The Sky Will Remain Cloudy, with Light Rainfalls
- » Mostly Cloudy with Rain and Snow Today in Bulgaria, Highs between 2° and 7°C
- » Mostly Sunshine, Almost no Rain Today in Bulgaria
- » Variable Clouds Over the Country, Highs Between 2°C and 7°C
- » Cloudy Skies over East and Mountain Areas, Snow in Northeast Bulgaria