A 24-hour Security from the Ministry of Interior will Protect the Famous Bulgarian Monument Buzludzha
A 24-hour security will now protect the Buzludzha Monument, the press office of the district administration reports. The initiative to place a cabin and police official of the Ministry of Interior is from the regional governor of Stara Zagora, Gergana Mikova.
"At the beginning of my term, I said that one of the priorities in my work would be the preservation and socialization of the Buzludzha Monument, but the most important thing at first is to stop the unregulated penetration of the building because we know how many dangers it is hiding. Everybody knows that whole groups of young people - Bulgarians and foreigners - are trying to get inside, "Gergana Mikova, District Governor of Stara Zagora, said.
She added that the next step would be the auditing of the building. "I hope that this will happen soon as well." After clarifying whether and how far the construction is compromised, it is possible to consider clearing and securing a certain area inside the monument and providing visitors with access to it, "explained the governor of Stara Zagora.
Last night, a junior police inspector, Stefan Dimitrov, stood up for the first watch. Already after the commencement of his change of the monument, a large group of young men arrived, who insisted on entering, but were told that it was forbidden. Disappointed lovers of extreme experiences are forced to go back, the report said.
For years, the entrances to the half-buried monument had been planked to stop the tourists from accessing the interior. Almost immediately, however, barriers were crashed by curious visitors.
The interest in the spectacular monument has increased in recent years and people from all over the world come to see it.
- » New Electronic Vignettes Will be Available on Monday
- » Premier Boyko Borissov: Russia Must Release Ukrainian Sailors
- » Half of the Territory of Varna is Without Water for a Third Day
- » 500 Triangular Prisms Installed along the Tramway on "Graf Ignatiev"
- » Parliament Set up a Committee of Inquiry for the Acquisition of Bulgarian Citizenship
- » Bulgarian Parliament Decides on First Reading that Terminated Criminal Proceedings will not Stop Confiscation