Burning Skyscraper Collapsed in Sao Paulo
A burning tall building collapsed in the Brazilian city of Sao Paulo, news agencies reported. They described the scene of the incident as terrifying. Most likely there are victims, it is still not known how much.
Two buildings have caught on fired. One has fallen while the firefighters have tried to deal with the element. According to some information, the fallen building was inhabited by homeless people.
- » 14 People Missing after a Fire in Odessa
- » Huge Fire in a London Hotel
- » At Least 58 Migrants Drowned after their Boat Capsized near the Coast of Mauritania
- » Two Buses Collided in Prague, there are Injured Children
- » Four Children Were Killed in an Air Strike near Tripoli
- » Subway Fire: Passengers from a Train in Toronto Were Evacuated