Burning Skyscraper Collapsed in Sao Paulo
A burning tall building collapsed in the Brazilian city of Sao Paulo, news agencies reported. They described the scene of the incident as terrifying. Most likely there are victims, it is still not known how much.
Two buildings have caught on fired. One has fallen while the firefighters have tried to deal with the element. According to some information, the fallen building was inhabited by homeless people.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Young Man Dies in A Railway Accident
- » Beirut: Lebanon in Mourning After Massive Explosion
- » Light Airplane Crashed Into a Building in Northern Greece
- » Sofia: Man Falls Under a Bridge in Knyazhevo District, He is Injured
- » Italy's Volcano Stramboli Erupts Unexpectedly