Passenger Opened the Escape Hatch on an Airplane to Ventilate the Saloon
A passenger on a Chinese airplane opened the escape hatch during the landing to ventilate the saloon, reports South China Mornings Post.
According to the release, the 25-year-old man decided that the air in the airplane saloon was stale, so he turned the emergency hatch. It actually opened, which automatically led to the thrust and inflation of the emergency ladder. The young man who panicked at the time was detained for 15 days. He has been fined $ 11,000.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Disco on the Northern Beach in Burgas Burned Down
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan
- » Bulgaria: Kilometer-Long Queues and Broken-Down Trucks during Heavy Snowfall at the "Predel" Pass
- » In Northwestern Bulgaria: A Woman Died while waiting 35 Minutes for an Ambulance
- » The State Sent a Plane to transport the Bulgarian Beaten in North Macedonia for treatment in Bulgaria
- » Another Provocation: The Secretary of the Bulgarian Cultural Club in North Macedonia has been Beaten