Passenger Opened the Escape Hatch on an Airplane to Ventilate the Saloon
A passenger on a Chinese airplane opened the escape hatch during the landing to ventilate the saloon, reports South China Mornings Post.
According to the release, the 25-year-old man decided that the air in the airplane saloon was stale, so he turned the emergency hatch. It actually opened, which automatically led to the thrust and inflation of the emergency ladder. The young man who panicked at the time was detained for 15 days. He has been fined $ 11,000.
- » Blast in Germany: Dozens of People Have Been Blocked Underground, there Are Injured
- » At Least Five Killed in an Earthquake in Iran, Many Are Injured
- » London Piccadilly Theatre Ceiling Collapsed during a Performance (VIDEO)
- » 15 People Were Killed in an Attack in Thailand
- » Severe Bus Accident in France, over 30 Injured
- » At Least 65 People Died in a Train Fire in Pakistan