Four Tourists Died in the Swiss Alps
Four tourists have died in the Swiss Alps and five others are in a bad state after being forced to spend the night out in the Pin d'Arola area because of bad weather, police of Canton Vale said.
The rescuers found a total of 14 people, some of whom had hypothermia, and one was dead, apparently as a result of a fall.
The victims were transported by helicopters to nearby hospitals, but three died.
The tourists were from Italy, France and Germany.
- » At Least 13 People Have Died in a Severe Crash in Slovakia
- » 16 Killed in Train Crash in Bangladesh
- » Blast in Germany: Dozens of People Have Been Blocked Underground, there Are Injured
- » At Least Five Killed in an Earthquake in Iran, Many Are Injured
- » London Piccadilly Theatre Ceiling Collapsed during a Performance (VIDEO)
- » 15 People Were Killed in an Attack in Thailand