Bookmakers with Forecast: Bulgaria is among the Top Five Favorites for the Eurovision Victory
The first rehearsal of participants in the first semi-finals of the Eurovision Song Contest was held in Lisbon
After that, the predictions of the bookmakers are that Israel, the Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Bulgaria, Greece, Austria, Armenia, Belgium and Azerbaijan will qualify for the final semi-finals, according to the esctoday.com online edition, specializing in Eurovision daily news.
For the time being, the favorites of this year's Eurovision Song Contest are Israel, France, Australia, Norway, Bulgaria, Estonia, the Czech Republic, Sweden, Spain and Italy.
The rehearsal of the participants in the second semifinals is underway.
The first and second semi-finals will be on May 8th and May 10th, and the final on May 12th.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria