Transport Strike Blocks Greece
A transport strike blocks Greece today. On the festive day, workers in Athens' public transport will protest, the Foreign Ministry said.
Trolleys will not run for 24 hours.
The Metro in the section of "Dukisas Plakentias" boulevard to Eleftherios Venizelos Airport will also not run, while Line 1 of the metro in the Greek capital will not work from 05:00 to 08:00.
Because of the 24-hour strike of the railway workers, the trains from the suburban railway in Athens will not be work, nor "Trainoce" trains all over Greece.
Because of the strike, the trains have been canceled last night in the Athens-Thessaloniki direction and the suburban railway for the whole day.
The Pan-Hellenic Maritime Federation has declared a 24-hour national strike for all ships and will remain in the ports.
Their protest begins at midnight on April 30 and ends at midnight on May 1.
- » The Center of Sofia Becomes a Scene of the Ancient Festival
- » A New Mobile Application Helps in Finding a Job
- » Toothache Medicine Dyed American Woman's Blood in Blue
- » A Spanish Air Force Plane Crashed into the Sea
- » Bulgaria Is among the Countries with the Most Students at British Universities
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!