Various Events and Concerts throughout the Country on Labor Day
Concerts, competitions, games and movie screenings will mark Labor Day across the country. The events are organized by the two national trade unions CITUB and KT Podkrepa. In Sofia the experts of CITUB will provide labor law consultations near the National Palace of Culture, and from Podkrepa will organize a procession from "Sveta Nedelya" Square to the Earth and Man Museum, which will end with an 8-hour rock concert.
Labor Day is a public holiday in Bulgaria since 1939. This year's celebration includes a variety of events across the country.
In Kyustendil the CITUB organizes a wreath on the memorial plaque in front of the house of the composer Georgi Goranov, the author of the working anthem "Druzhny pesen".
In Shumen there will be a Parvomay sports holiday, and in the square in Rousse - Parvomaiyski chorus.
In Gabrovo there will be an event with games and a quiz on the Labor Day, in which you can get lucky, and a movie under the sky is organized for the evening.
The feast in Pernik will be celebrated by rallying and laying flowers before the unique commemorative moraine for the first strike of the Pernik miners.
In Plovdiv the trade union organized a concert Opéra Gala Vienna-Budapest - Paris.
In the capital there will be a concert in the park next to the "Earth and Man" Museum, organized by KT "Podkrepa". Among the participants will be Vasko Krapkata, Atlas, Horizont, Medicus, Milena, Giandema and others.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tackling Bulgaria's Digital Literacy Gap: Minister's Urgent Call to Action
- » Georgi Gospodinov's 'Time Shelter' Enters New York University's Literary Canon
- » Bulgarian Double Transplant Recipient Conquers Mount Kilimanjaro’s Peak
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 198 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snow Expected in the Northwest, Rainfall to Ease Up
- » Artists Protest Low Budget: Demand Higher Pay and Cultural Funding