Various Events and Concerts throughout the Country on Labor Day
Concerts, competitions, games and movie screenings will mark Labor Day across the country. The events are organized by the two national trade unions CITUB and KT Podkrepa. In Sofia the experts of CITUB will provide labor law consultations near the National Palace of Culture, and from Podkrepa will organize a procession from "Sveta Nedelya" Square to the Earth and Man Museum, which will end with an 8-hour rock concert.
Labor Day is a public holiday in Bulgaria since 1939. This year's celebration includes a variety of events across the country.
In Kyustendil the CITUB organizes a wreath on the memorial plaque in front of the house of the composer Georgi Goranov, the author of the working anthem "Druzhny pesen".
In Shumen there will be a Parvomay sports holiday, and in the square in Rousse - Parvomaiyski chorus.
In Gabrovo there will be an event with games and a quiz on the Labor Day, in which you can get lucky, and a movie under the sky is organized for the evening.
The feast in Pernik will be celebrated by rallying and laying flowers before the unique commemorative moraine for the first strike of the Pernik miners.
In Plovdiv the trade union organized a concert Opéra Gala Vienna-Budapest - Paris.
In the capital there will be a concert in the park next to the "Earth and Man" Museum, organized by KT "Podkrepa". Among the participants will be Vasko Krapkata, Atlas, Horizont, Medicus, Milena, Giandema and others.
- » Bulgarian Nurses are Again Protesting, they do not Believe the Promise of the Health Minister
- » Taxi Drivers in Sofia are Protesting
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain this Afternoon in some Regions of Bulgaria
- » World Happiness Report: Bulgaria is Ranked 97th in the World
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 Shakes France
- » Increase of Salaries of Healthcare Professionals in Sofia' Emergency Hospital "Pirogov"