Russia Banned Lithuanian Politicians from Entering its Territory
The Russian foreign ministry said it has banned a number of Lithuanian politicians, lawmakers and political analysts from entering Russia, Reuters reported.
The names of the people in the list are not reported, but the Kremlin warns that it remains open. The ministry said its actions were responding to Lithuania's ban on tens of Russian citizens entering the country for suspected human rights violations and money laundering.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » GERB Could Support Kiril Petkov
- » Asen Vassilev: The Expectations are that there will be a Government next week
- » New Speaker of Parliament: Our Goal is to make Politics in a New Way, in the Right Way
- » Anti-Vaxers Chased Kiril Petkov to his home in Sofia (Video)
- » Overview: The Inauguration of 47th National Assembly. New Chairman and Promises of Change
- » Council of Europe expects Urgent Reduction in the Influence of the Bulgarian Prosec. Gen. on the SJC