An IT Specialist takes over 5 Times the Salary of someone Working in Tourism in Bulgaria
Computer specialists in Bulgaria receive about five and a half times the average salary for hotel and restaurant workers, according to a CITUB report on wage bargaining in 2017.
This is also the difference between the highest and the lowest average salary by sectors - for IT specialists the remuneration is 3150 BGN and for the employed in tourism - 580 BGN.
The low salary of the employed in the tourism sector against the backdrop of its growth last year meant either a payment under the table or an improper allocation of the financial resources, said the president of CITUB Plamen Dimitrov. According to him, this summer there will be no serious increase in the number of employees in tourism.
Last year, the average salary in Bulgaria rose by about 12 percent or by about 115 leva and its size had reached 1060 leva.
The lowest increase in wages in enterprises was between 3 and 10 percent.
- » The Repair and Restoration of the Miniral Bath in Bankya Will Cost BGN 8 mln
- » A Serious Train Crash with Victims and Injured People Occurred in France
- » The Health Insurance Contribution Remains 8%, however, Bulgarians Will Have to be Additionally Insured with a Health Insurance Fund.
- » 4.7 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Greece
- » Variable Cloudiness Today in Bulgaria, Rain Showers in the Afternoon
- » Over 1300 Foreign Artists and Ballet Dancers Work in Bulgaria