The Bulgarian Socialist Party is Preparing a Protest on May 1
On May 1, the BSP organizes a protest against corruption, misery and poverty.
In Sofia, at 11:00, BSP is expecting to gather thousands to express their desire for decent income, as well as "against the corruption that robs their labor " at the Monument of the Unknown Soldier (Al. Nevski Square) . This is reported by the party.
The protest procession will pass on the route: Al. Nevski Square, GSRakovski Street, Dondukov Blvd., Nezavisimost Square (before the Council of Ministers).
At 12.00 is the beginning of the rally.
After the end of the rally, the Free Speech and Free Media Festival starts before the National Theater "Ivan Vazov".
- » Lilyana Pavlova is Guest Speaker at the China Investment Forum in Prague
- » The Regional Ministries of Bulgaria and Macedonia will Sign a Memorandum of Understanding
- » The Bulgarian Road Infrastructure Agency Launches Public Tender for Technical Projects for Road Works of 111 km
- » AFP: Bulgaria Urged to Save Communist-era Architectural 'Masterpiece' Buzludzha
- » Bulgarian President Calls for Restraint During Procedure for Purchase of Military Aircraft
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party Files No-confidence Motion Against Borisov 3 Cabinet