The Bulgarian Socialist Party is Preparing a Protest on May 1
On May 1, the BSP organizes a protest against corruption, misery and poverty.
In Sofia, at 11:00, BSP is expecting to gather thousands to express their desire for decent income, as well as "against the corruption that robs their labor " at the Monument of the Unknown Soldier (Al. Nevski Square) . This is reported by the party.
The protest procession will pass on the route: Al. Nevski Square, GSRakovski Street, Dondukov Blvd., Nezavisimost Square (before the Council of Ministers).
At 12.00 is the beginning of the rally.
After the end of the rally, the Free Speech and Free Media Festival starts before the National Theater "Ivan Vazov".
- » Bulgaria's Varna Opens Tender For Supply of Vehicle Repatriation Trucks
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Held a Telephone Conversation with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The EC Fines us, but it Would be a Treachery to Sell our Gas Pipes
- » The Organization of Placido Domingo with a Plan to Save the Monument of Buzludzha
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov in Vienna: The Digital Industrial Revolution Brings many Opportunities
- » Gabrovo Ordered New Buses for BGN 1.3 Million