The Bulgarian Socialist Party is Preparing a Protest on May 1
On May 1, the BSP organizes a protest against corruption, misery and poverty.
In Sofia, at 11:00, BSP is expecting to gather thousands to express their desire for decent income, as well as "against the corruption that robs their labor " at the Monument of the Unknown Soldier (Al. Nevski Square) . This is reported by the party.
The protest procession will pass on the route: Al. Nevski Square, GSRakovski Street, Dondukov Blvd., Nezavisimost Square (before the Council of Ministers).
At 12.00 is the beginning of the rally.
After the end of the rally, the Free Speech and Free Media Festival starts before the National Theater "Ivan Vazov".
- » Valeri Simeonov: This Summer the Tourists Are Less, but the Revenues Have Increased
- » Ivan Geshev Was Nominated for Chief Prosecutor
- » President Rumen Radev Will Be on a State Visit to the Republic of Croatia
- » Boyko Borissov Continues to Be the Most Approved Party Leader in Bulgaria
- » Company Will Invest Over BGN 25 mln in a Factory Near Devnya
- » Hackers Attacked the Websites of the Airports in Burgas and Varna