Explosion Hits Afghan Capital Kabul
An explosion hit the Afghan capital of Kabul during the morning rush hour on Monday, reports Reuters.
The explosion, in the Shashdarak area close to buildings of the NDS intelligence service, came a week after a blast killed 60 people at a voter registration center in the west of the city.
A Kabul police spokesman confirmed the blast and said it might have been caused by a suicide attack, but there was no confirmation and no immediate claim of responsibility.
- » 600 Protests Are Planned in the United States on September 20-27
- » Queen Elizabeth II Owns Four Apartments in Moscow, but She May not Know about them
- » Mark Zuckerberg Met Donald Trump at the White House
- » Christine Lagarde: Global Growth Is "Fragile" and "Threatened"
- » Several People Were Injured in a Shooting in Washington
- » The EU Council Endorsed Kövesi's Candidacy For Prosecutor General