Explosion Hits Afghan Capital Kabul
An explosion hit the Afghan capital of Kabul during the morning rush hour on Monday, reports Reuters.
The explosion, in the Shashdarak area close to buildings of the NDS intelligence service, came a week after a blast killed 60 people at a voter registration center in the west of the city.
A Kabul police spokesman confirmed the blast and said it might have been caused by a suicide attack, but there was no confirmation and no immediate claim of responsibility.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Nepal: Record 2020 COVID-19 Cases in the Day After Lockdown was Lifted
- » Yoshihide Suga Elected as Japan Prime Minister
- » Trump Says Science Doesn't Know About Climate Change, He Does
- » 3-Week Nationwide Isolation in Israel
- » Austria Officially Announced the Second Wave of COVID-19
- » Donald Trump Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize