Mostly Sunny, Maximum Temperatures at 23-28°C
Today it will be mostly sunny. Cumulus will be developing in the afternoon, substantial over the mountainous regions in Western Bulgaria, where in some places it will rain and thunder.
The wind will remain light to moderate from east-southeast. The maximum temperatures will reach 23°C to 28°C, lower in the eastern regions, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency.
- » The Rain Flooded Sofia
- » Three People Died after an Earthquake in Japan
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)