Mostly Sunny, Maximum Temperatures at 23-28°C
Today it will be mostly sunny. Cumulus will be developing in the afternoon, substantial over the mountainous regions in Western Bulgaria, where in some places it will rain and thunder.
The wind will remain light to moderate from east-southeast. The maximum temperatures will reach 23°C to 28°C, lower in the eastern regions, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency.
- » Clouds will Continue to Clear and most of Bulgaria will be Mainly Sunny Today
- » Climatologist Assoc. Prof. Georgi Rachev Predicts a Warm Winter
- » Mostly Cloudy Today with Rain in Some Parts of West and Central Bulgaria
- » More Sun in West Bulgaria, Rain in some Eastern Areas
- » The Bulgarian Environment Ministry will Publish Programme for Improving Air Quality
- » Broken Clouds over most of the Country, Light Rain in East Bulgaria