Mostly Sunny, Maximum Temperatures at 23-28°C
Today it will be mostly sunny. Cumulus will be developing in the afternoon, substantial over the mountainous regions in Western Bulgaria, where in some places it will rain and thunder.
The wind will remain light to moderate from east-southeast. The maximum temperatures will reach 23°C to 28°C, lower in the eastern regions, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency.
- » India Warns of 'Extremely Grave' Crisis as Flood Toll Rises
- » Scientists Detail Full Genome of Wheat for First Time
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with some Rain and Thunder in West Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria will have Good Grape Harvest if Weather Remains Hot
- » Mostly Sunny with Nearly Unchanged Temperatures, Highs of 30-35°C
- » Brace for Extra-warm Weather through 2022