Mostly Sunny, Maximum Temperatures at 23-28°C
Today it will be mostly sunny. Cumulus will be developing in the afternoon, substantial over the mountainous regions in Western Bulgaria, where in some places it will rain and thunder.
The wind will remain light to moderate from east-southeast. The maximum temperatures will reach 23°C to 28°C, lower in the eastern regions, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency.
- » Earthquake Measuring 3.2 on the Richter Scale Sensed in Dimitrovgrad and Haskovo
- » In the Afternoon Above the Eastern and Mountainous Regions of Bulgaria Could be Raindfall
- » Yellow Code for Heavy Rains and Thunder in 16 Districts in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning For Heavy Rain with Thunder and Hail
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures between 23°C and 28°C
- » The EC Creates an Air Fleet to Combat Fires