Mostly Sunny, Maximum Temperatures at 23-28°C
Today it will be mostly sunny. Cumulus will be developing in the afternoon, substantial over the mountainous regions in Western Bulgaria, where in some places it will rain and thunder.
The wind will remain light to moderate from east-southeast. The maximum temperatures will reach 23°C to 28°C, lower in the eastern regions, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency.
- » South Australia Heatwave Smashes Record Temperatures
- » Bulgaria’s Mountain Rescue Service Warns of High Avalanche Danger
- » Rain in Many Parts of Bulgaria, Wet Snow in Northwest Regions
- » Parts of Niagara Falls Park Freeze
- » Cloud and Fog, Highs Between 6° and 11°C
- » World to Miss 2020 Climate 'Turning Point'