More than half of Bulgarians will not go on Vacation in the Summer
More than half of Bulgarians or 55% will not go on vacation in the summer, 40% have holiday plans and 5% have not yet decided, BNR reported. As a reason not to travel during leave, most people point to the lack of funds. However, for citizens of Sofia the financial aspect is not that important. The most preferred destination is Bulgaria's Black Sea coast, but more and more popular places for holidays are in Greece and Turkey. This is the data from a Trend research center survey among 1004 people between March 30 and April 5.
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister and the Director-General of UNESCO Discussed Bilateral Co-operation
- » Strike Canceled Over 300 Flights of the National Air Carrier 'Alitalia'
- » Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Demographic Policy: Relations Between Bulgaria and Ukraine Are on a Solid Foundation
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We will be Uncompromising in the Control of Beach Areas
- » BDZ Discussed the 2020 Schedule
- » Fewer Russian And German Tourists Will Spend Their Summer Vacation In Bulgaria