More than half of Bulgarians will not go on Vacation in the Summer
More than half of Bulgarians or 55% will not go on vacation in the summer, 40% have holiday plans and 5% have not yet decided, BNR reported. As a reason not to travel during leave, most people point to the lack of funds. However, for citizens of Sofia the financial aspect is not that important. The most preferred destination is Bulgaria's Black Sea coast, but more and more popular places for holidays are in Greece and Turkey. This is the data from a Trend research center survey among 1004 people between March 30 and April 5.
- » Tourism Minister: The Summer for Bulgarian Tourism will Be Challenging
- » Sofia Airport Grows Passenger Traffic with 5.2% this February
- » Bulgaria’s Black Sea Hotels and Restaurants Seek to Hire Seasonal Workers
- » Foreign Tourists in Varna During the Winter - Mainly Romanians, Israelis, Germans and Turks
- » About 70 000 Bulgarians Chose Holiday Cruises for their Vacation
- » China's Jiangxi Province Promotes Culture, Tourism in Bulgaria