The Bulgarian Church in Istanbul - Among The Most Visited Places
The renovated Bulgarian church ‘’St. Stephen’’ is one of the most popular historical destinations in Istanbul. It is visited not only by Bulgarians and Russians, but it is also attractive for many local tourists.
Gradually, the trust in Turkey as a holiday destination is recovering.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Zelensky appeared on the front line in Donbas
- » Austria officially said "No" to Bulgaria and Romania in Schengen
- » Rutte: Next year, Bulgaria can take Steps Forward on its way to Schengen
- » Day 286 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Third Russian base hit within 24 hours, this time in Kursk
- » Russia has deployed Missile Systems on one of the Kuril Islands
- » European countries increase Trade with Russia, despite the War and Sanctions