The Bulgarian Church in Istanbul - Among The Most Visited Places
The renovated Bulgarian church ‘’St. Stephen’’ is one of the most popular historical destinations in Istanbul. It is visited not only by Bulgarians and Russians, but it is also attractive for many local tourists.
Gradually, the trust in Turkey as a holiday destination is recovering.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 130 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The Last Bastion in the East may Fall
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: The Macedonian Language will become Official in the EU
- » Day 129 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv accused Russia of shelling Snake Island with Phosphorus Bombs
- » Google will Delete the Location of Women who visited Abortion Clinics in the US
- » NATO and the EU Fully Support Bulgaria after the Expulsion of 70 Russian Diplomats
- » Day 128 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Casualties in Odessa after Rocket Attack