Hotels at Bulgaria's Northern Coast Prepare for Busy Long Weekend on 6th of May
The hotels near Bulgaria’s Black Sea coastal city of Varna will be full of tourists for St. George's Day (6th of May). Bulgarians often book their places for rest in the last days before the holiday. This year, the number of St. George's packages is higher than in the past, the tourism industry representatives say.
The first tourists from abroad are expected to arrive around the 6th of May in the resorts on the Northern Black Sea coast. Regular visitors from Germany and Romania will arrive at the beginning of May as some prefer more spring like weather to the summer temperatures.
In addition to the sunshine and the beautiful view to the sea, tourists have expectations for the quality of the food, hotel managers said. They added that guests will be offered special menu for st. George the Vitorious Day, which as part of the tradition is celebrated with lamb meal.
Many Bulgarian tourists prefer healthy food during the holidays. Therefore many hotels will offer menus rich of sea food and fish.
Source: the Bulgarian National Television
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Air with Additional Flights to Amsterdam and Madrid
- » 73% of Europeans Plan to Travel in the next 6 months
- » Bulgarians are Shortening their Holidays at the Seaside because of Expensive Fuels
- » Until next summer, Terminal 1 Flights will be Closed at Sofia Airport
- » British Tourists have Returned to Sunny Beach, the South Seaside will Rely on Bulgarians
- » What are the Expectations for the Season on Bulgaria’s Northern Black Sea Coast?