Hotels at Bulgaria's Northern Coast Prepare for Busy Long Weekend on 6th of May
The hotels near Bulgaria’s Black Sea coastal city of Varna will be full of tourists for St. George's Day (6th of May). Bulgarians often book their places for rest in the last days before the holiday. This year, the number of St. George's packages is higher than in the past, the tourism industry representatives say.
The first tourists from abroad are expected to arrive around the 6th of May in the resorts on the Northern Black Sea coast. Regular visitors from Germany and Romania will arrive at the beginning of May as some prefer more spring like weather to the summer temperatures.
In addition to the sunshine and the beautiful view to the sea, tourists have expectations for the quality of the food, hotel managers said. They added that guests will be offered special menu for st. George the Vitorious Day, which as part of the tradition is celebrated with lamb meal.
Many Bulgarian tourists prefer healthy food during the holidays. Therefore many hotels will offer menus rich of sea food and fish.
Source: the Bulgarian National Television
- » Russia Wants Long-Term Bulgarian Tourist Visas
- » The Airports in Varna and Burgas with Record Traffic in 2018
- » Tourist Exhibition "Vacation and SPA Expo" in Bulgaria Begins
- » 5000 km Walking: Bulgarian Crossed the Amazon Jungle
- » All Flights To and From Belgium Are Suspended
- » Nearly 7700 US Flights Were Canceled Due to Bad Weather