Hotels at Bulgaria's Northern Coast Prepare for Busy Long Weekend on 6th of May
The hotels near Bulgaria’s Black Sea coastal city of Varna will be full of tourists for St. George's Day (6th of May). Bulgarians often book their places for rest in the last days before the holiday. This year, the number of St. George's packages is higher than in the past, the tourism industry representatives say.
The first tourists from abroad are expected to arrive around the 6th of May in the resorts on the Northern Black Sea coast. Regular visitors from Germany and Romania will arrive at the beginning of May as some prefer more spring like weather to the summer temperatures.
In addition to the sunshine and the beautiful view to the sea, tourists have expectations for the quality of the food, hotel managers said. They added that guests will be offered special menu for st. George the Vitorious Day, which as part of the tradition is celebrated with lamb meal.
Many Bulgarian tourists prefer healthy food during the holidays. Therefore many hotels will offer menus rich of sea food and fish.
Source: the Bulgarian National Television
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister Insists on 50% Increase in Finances for Advertising
- » National Tourism Council Will Meet in "Golden Sands"
- » Heavy Traffic at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » Explore the Tomb of Tutankhamun in Burgas, Bulgaria
- » Nikolina Angelkova: The Price of 70 BGN per Umbrella Is not Okay
- » 5 Interesting Food Festivals from Around the World