Growth in Online Advertising Revenue in Bulgaria in 2017
More than 100 million leva are revenues from online advertising in 2017. The growth is about 16%, it became clear at the annual IAB Forum, which gathers specialists from the digital industry in Bulgaria.
It showed the trends of the online market. The largest share of Internet revenue is the ad display.
"The market grows for another year with two-digits. For the first time in 2017 the psychological barrier of BGN 100 million is passed (net of advertising). When you want to reach the maximum number of people, the best way is the display ad. Banners, video - it's all part of the display ad and it's quite normal, "explained Hristo Hristov, chairman of IAB and executive director of Netinfo.
According to the data presented, the largest share of total net revenue for Internet advertising continues to hold display advertising by 34%. From it, mobile advertising increases by 38% in 2017, reaching up to 4.3 million leva net revenues. There is no change in video ad while maintaining its 2016 levels.
- » Heavy Traffic at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » Explore the Tomb of Tutankhamun in Burgas, Bulgaria
- » Digital Gaming Industry in Bulgaria: Ozone Wants to Buy Pulsar who have Physical Stores
- » Real Estate Deals in Sofia have been at a Record High Level for the Past 10 Years
- » Silistar Oil and Gas Prospecting First Attempt Failed
- » Finance Minister Goranov: 2 Billion for the F-16 Planes Is a Serious Fiscal Effort, but we Can Afford It