Bulgarian Woman was Brutally Murdered in Poland, she was Stabbed 16 Times with a Knife
A brutal murder last week in the Polish border town of Slubitse is being investigated by law enforcement. In the late afternoon of April 19th, the body of a prostitute from Bulgaria was found on a street in the city, reported German newspaper focus.de.
Several knife wounds have been found on the woman's body, and it is unknown whether the murder was committed by one person. According to the Polish Gazette Lobuska, the body had 16 stab wounds.
In addition, the media reports that the woman was found with a cut throat. The crime was committed between 16.30 and 17.30 and the police are looking for witnesses to the crime.
The media reported that in the border town the prostitutes are mostly from Bulgaria, Romania and Poland. Their most regular customers are truck drivers who are also from Eastern Europe.
In the local media, the version is that the Bulgarian woman may have been killed by her client. Also the version of murder by a competitor in the industry is not excluded.
- » 20 Tonnes of Cannabis Found in Police Operation in Petrich
- » Four Injured in French Knife Rampage, Afghan Asylum-seeker Arrested
- » Bulgarian Citizen Beat his Neighbors in Belgium Because they were a Gay Couple
- » Dutch Anti-migrant Politician Takes Own Life after Revealing she was Raped by ‘Muslim Gang’
- » More than 900 Liters of illegal Alcohol was Seized by Customs Officials
- » Police are Investigating a Murder in Lyaskovets, One Person Detained