Bulgarian Woman was Brutally Murdered in Poland, she was Stabbed 16 Times with a Knife
A brutal murder last week in the Polish border town of Slubitse is being investigated by law enforcement. In the late afternoon of April 19th, the body of a prostitute from Bulgaria was found on a street in the city, reported German newspaper focus.de.
Several knife wounds have been found on the woman's body, and it is unknown whether the murder was committed by one person. According to the Polish Gazette Lobuska, the body had 16 stab wounds.
In addition, the media reports that the woman was found with a cut throat. The crime was committed between 16.30 and 17.30 and the police are looking for witnesses to the crime.
The media reported that in the border town the prostitutes are mostly from Bulgaria, Romania and Poland. Their most regular customers are truck drivers who are also from Eastern Europe.
In the local media, the version is that the Bulgarian woman may have been killed by her client. Also the version of murder by a competitor in the industry is not excluded.
- » Bulgaria Extradites Russian Hacker to US: Embassy
- » 43 People Detained in a Large-Scale Operation in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Customs Officers Prevented Smuggling of 1,5 kg of Gold Jewels
- » Man Attacked Students from the National Military University
- » Israeli Executive Arrested in Bulgaria on Guatemala Bribery Suspicions
- » Three Detained over the Destroyed Dune near Camping "Smokinya" on the South Bulgarian Coast